Less 40% Special Offer for Brakvlei House
Get 40% off Brakvlei House during your stay before November 2020, and indulge in everything that this rich - and quiet - area has to offer during a well-deserved getaway.
A holiday at Christiana Lodge will replenish even the weariest of souls. How much (or little) you have planned to do, is up to you, but we'd recommend seeing the whales as they frolic in the bay, or explore the surrounding mountain bike trails and championship golf courses. Whatever your interests are, Plettenberg Bay has something for everyone, and we're here to assist in compiling your ideal travel itinerary.
To book the offer click "Book direct and save" and choose your preferred dates, select the desired room and click on "View Rates and Book" to view the special offer.
OFFER: Book a Stay Before 30 November 2020 and Get 40% off
- All the bedrooms have spacious bathrooms with free-standing baths, a separate shower, and toilet.
- The bedrooms on the ground floor both have doors opening onto their own private garden area.
- The bedroom on the first floor has a balcony and beautiful views over the Brakkloof wetland area.
- The lounge area and bedrooms are styled similarily to that of Christiana Lodge - contemporary and understated - we still believe that the style is in the simplicity.
- The ‘lifestyle’ area consists of a huge ellipse-shaped pool, a large deck and a barbecue area. This area is also open for use by guests staying at Christiana Lodge.
- Valid for booked stays before 30 November 2020.
View Brakvlei House HERE
Below is our suggested itinerary, dependent on how long you wish to stay
(Scroll down for links to activities)
There are many activities directly on our doorstep. Some get the heart pumping, while others to tickle the taste buds. Start your day with a guided hike at the Robberg Nature Reserve, then venture out for a whale watching excursion with Ocean Blue Adventures, followed by dinner at Emily Moon or Barringtons.
The Garden Route
The Garden Route has incredible national parks. An excursion to Tsitsikamma National Park (approximately an hour's drive from Christiana) is highly recommended, and is very popular among guests. We recommend a visit to the suspension bridge over Storms River, where you can bungy jump if you're feeling brave, or go on a kayaking adventure down the river, followed by lunch at Fynboshoek Cheese Farm.
The Garden Route has been described as "golfers' paradise" and when you look at the courses - you'll understand why. Some of the most beautiful - and challenging - golf courses are located here. We'd recommend teeing it up at: Plettenberg Bay Country Club, Goose Valley Golf Club, Simola Golf Estate, Pezula Golf Estate, Fancourt, and Pinnacle Point - but be sure to pack many golf balls.
Plett Wine Route
Relatively unknown, the Plett Wine Route treats your palate to some of the finest cool climate wines. Many are boutique farms with a focus on quality and using the finest grapes. Get a taste of Plett and visit: Andersons Wine, Bramon Wine Estate, Plettenvale, Packwood, Newstead and Bitou Vineyards.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 3-night stay.
- Available only via this website link.